Please understand that the following Terms and Conditions are designed to protect the health and well-being of the cats in our care.
These terms and conditions are the basis on which we accept cats into the cattery and that they constitute an agreement between Cleeve Cats and the cat owner covering the period of boarding.
- Cats are accepted into our care on the understanding that they are in good health and that any health problems are communicated to us prior to admittance, so that we may make an informed decision as to the suitability of the animal for boarding.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any cat appearing to be unwell or thought to be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
- We regret that no cat can be accepted without an up-to-date vaccination certificate covering at least Feline Infectious Enteritis and Cat ‘Flu. The vaccination certificate must be available for inspection on admission and will be retained on the premises during the boarding period.
- We regret that we are unable to accept male cats over eight months old that have not been neutered.
- Only cats from the same home may share accommodation and we may, at our discretion, require written consent from the owner before boarding more than one cat in a unit.
- If a cat should appear unwell whilst in our care, we will first try to contact your own Vet. Should this not be possible for any reason, we reserve the right to enlist the services of our Veterinary Surgeon. The Cattery is registered with The Hale Group. Cats which become unwell and require Veterinary attention whilst in our care, are covered by our insurance policy and no fees will be payable. However, any fees incurred as a result of a pre-existing condition will be the responsibility of the owner and must be settled on collection.
- Whilst boarding in our Cattery, or whilst being transported by us to or from the Cattery, all cats are covered by our insurance policy for accidental injury or loss. The cost of the comprehensive insurance cover provided by Pet Plan is included in the boarding fees.
- We are very experienced in dealing with cats and their medication. Whilst we are prepared to administer any necessary medication as prescribed by a Vet and will do so with the utmost care, we will not accept any liability for problems arising as a result of the medication given.
- Delivery of your cat into our care signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions.
Thank you for your cooperation which ensures your cat and all other cats in our care receive the highest levels of protection.